Kaeser – High pressure filters up to 45 bar
Take advantage of high-pressure filtration – from pre-filters to activated carbon filters
HP-series high-pressure filters remove dust, oil aerosols, vapours and odours at working pressures up to 45 bar thereby supplying compressed air to all purity classes as per ISO 8573-1. They are ideal companions to our Kaeser reciprocating compressors and booster stations, where they are used for producing the blower air used in PET bottle production.
Flow rate 1.80 – 36.7 m³/min
Max. working pressure 45 bar
Max. operating temperature 66 °C
- Sturdy stainless steel housing
The filter housing is made of 1.4301 stainless steel, making it corrosion-resistant for maximum particle purity.
- Reliable condensate drainage:
High-pressure coalescence filters are available equipped with the ECO-DRAIN electronic condensate drain. A manual tap drain is offered for particle and activated carbon filters.
- Broad application spectrum:
Five different filter grades are available for working pressures up to 45 bar – from pre-filters to activated carbon filters. This ensures application-appropriate filtration for all purity classes as per ISO 8573-1 – with minimal pressure loss.
The perfect partner: the AQUAMAT oil/water separator
Our tip: Take advantage of cost-effective, legally-compliant treatment of condensate before drainage into the regular wastewater system with AQUAMAT oil/water separators.
The right degree of filtration for every compressed air need
FB 3 μm pre-filter
- Performance spectrum: for solid matter particles and higher quantities of condensate
- Intended for pre-filtration of solid matter particles and for separation of larger quantities of condensate
FC 1 μm pre-filter
- Performance spectrum: for solid matter particles and smaller quantities of condensate
- Intended for pre-filtration of solid matter particles and for separation of smaller quantities of condensate
- For best results, a centrifugal separator or air receiver upstream is installed upstream in order to separate condensate
FE micro fine filter
- Performance spectrum: for fine solid matter particles, condensate droplets and oil aerosols
- For use as a fine filter for superior compressed air quality. It provides separation of solid matter particles, condensate droplets and oil aerosols
FG activated carbon filter
- Performance spectrum: for separation of trace amounts of oil and adsorbable hydrocarbons, especially for odour removal
- The activated carbon filter delivers the highest compressed air quality required by the pharmaceutical, electronics and foodstuffs industries. Compressed air must be dried and filtered beforehand. Ensure that an FE/FF filter and a dryer are installed upstream from this filter. Designed for approx. 1000 operating hours under reference conditions. If significantly longer service life is required, use of an activated carbon absorber (ACT series) is recommended.